Indian Navy 10+2(B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme July 2018
10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION)
COURSE COMMENCING – JUL 2018
DATE OF OPENING : 11.11.2017
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION : 30.11.2017
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
2. Age. Born between 02 Jan 1999 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive).
3. Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
4. Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank.
- Indian Navy Enrolment 2018 – Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Last date 10.12.2017
- Indian Navy Apprentice 2018 – Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Last date 10.12.2017
- CBSE Joint Entrance Exam Main 2018 – Registration Process Started – Last date 1.1.2018
- SSC : Essential Educational Qualification Code
- Indian Navy | Unmarried Male Candidates for Enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice(AA) | Feb 2018 Batch