SSC Notice on 15.2.2018 – ‘Deposit Money for Marks Increased’
It has come to the notice of the Commission that some miscreants, with mala fide intentions, are trying to establish contact with candidates of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2016, luring them to deposit money in specific bank account numbers with a false assurance that their marks in the said examination would be increased. This inducement is absolutely baseless and mischievous and the Commission cautions all bona fide candidates to be wary of such miscreants indulging in such nefarious activities. The Commission, in this regard, wherever required, has already lodged police complaints with the concerned Authorities.
The Commission would like to reassure all the candidates that it is committed to a high standard of integrity and transparency in the conduct of its examinations so as to ensure that merit based selection is not compromised in any way. The similar position applies to candidates of the Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff Examination, 2016.
Under Secretary (C-II)
- SSC MTS (NT) Exam 2016 – Clarification on 24.2.2018
- SSC MTS Result 2017 – Check here for MTS (NT) Staff Exam 2016 – All Region
- SSC MTS Result 2017 – Check here for MTS (NT) Staff Exam 2016 (CR Region)
- SSC MTS Result 2017 – Check here for MTS (NT) Staff Exam 2016 (ER Region)
- SSC MTS Result 2017 – Check here for MTS (NT) Staff Exam 2016 (KKR Region)