RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Office Attendants – Last date 7.12.2017
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ATTENDANT
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I.
Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in Full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I.
The Office wise local languages are as follows:
• Ahmedabad – Gujarati
• Bangalore – Kannada
• Bhopal – Hindi
• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
• Chennai – Tamil
• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
• Hyderabad – Telugu
• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
• Lucknow – Hindi
• Kolkata – Bengali
• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
• New Delhi – Hindi
• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- Reserve Bank of India 623 Assistants Post Recruitment 2017
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Notification- Specialist Officers Project 2019-20
- UIIC Assistant Regional Language Test (RLT) – Download Link for Admit Card
- Recruitment In IDBI Bank
- IDBI Bank – Chartered Accountants Recruitment- April 2019- Download Notification