SSC Steno Group C & D 2017 – Written Exam Result Easy Search
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017 – Declaration of Result of Written Examination to call candidates for Skill Test
SSC declared result of written examination of Stenographer Grade C and D on 21.11.2017. In Group C 8469 candidates selected and Group D 15004 candidates are selected for Skill Test. The complete list of file uploaded in the official website of SSC.
We have made a simple online tool to find out the result of the written examination with Roll Number or Name. First select the Group and enter your roll number or name in the search box. The tool will show your…
Check Group ‘C’ or ‘D’ and also Check by Name or Roll No. And then Enter Roll No. or Name in the required box…
Explanation of Codes used for Category alongwith Roll No.
1 = Scheduled Caste
2 = Scheduled Tribe
3 = Ex-Serviceman
4 = Orthopaedically Handicapped
5 = Hearing Handicapped
6 = Other Backward Class
7 = Visually Handicapped
Write Your Comments on this project.
Disclaimers: The information provided is for informational purposes only and not to take as final or authentic. Please verify once again with the original pdf published by the SSC(http://ssc.nic.in).
- SSC Steno Group C and D – Result of Written Examination
- SSC Steno Written Test 2017 Result with Cut-Off Marks
- MPPEB(Vyapam): Bhopal Combined Recruitment Written Test Result 2017
- SSC CHSL Exam 2016 – Skill Test again conduct for not appearing candidates on 27.11.2017
- SSC STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE C & D ) EXAMINATION | MARKS, RESULTS & WRITE UP