SSC Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 – Result for Medical
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 – Declaration of Result of Paper-II for short listing candidates for Medical Examination.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted a Computer based Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017(Paper-I) from 01.07.2017 to 07.07.2017. The result of Paper-I was declared by the Commission on 06.09.2017. Paper-II of the said Examination was held on 15.12.2017 for those candidates who qualified in PET/PST.
2. Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission (Paper-I +Paper-II), category-wise details of the candidates qualifying for appearing in Medical Examination are as under :-
3. Results of following candidates have been kept withheld due to various court cases: (a) Results of two candidate namely Jaideep Dhaka (Roll No 2405003309) and Dinesh Chand (Roll No. 2405025806) have been kept in sealed cover as per Court orders. (b) W.r.t. CWP No. 25695/ 2017, results of 5 candidates of NWR namely, Sachin Gulia (Roll No. 1601017412), Rahul (Roll No. 1601005112), Japandeep Singh (Roll No.1601002667), Tinku (Roll No. 1601014434) and Chandrakant Heera, (Roll No.1601001546) has been withheld.
4. Representations received from the candidates regarding tentative answer keys were carefully examined and the modified answer keys, wherever required, were used for evaluation.
5. Schedule of Medical Examination will be intimated to the candidates in due course. Candidates are advised to follow the websites of Regional Offices of the Commission regarding issue of Admission Certificate for Medical Examination.
6. The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserve categories has been indicted along with their roll numbers. It is important for such candidates to note that they have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Number. If his/her actual category does not match, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases, if they face any such issue.
Under Secretary (C.1/2)
SI IN DELHI POLICE, CAPAFS & ASI IN CISF, 2017 (PAPER-2, MALE)
LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-2 FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION
( MALE )