What is the scheme of examinations conducted by the SSC ?
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Graduate Level Examination every year for various posts, qualification for which is graduation, and Combined Matric Level Examination for posts requiring matriculation qualification or High School. Those candidates who qualify in the prelims are required to appear for the Mains. Candidates qualifying in the mains have to appear for an Interview or Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Those qualifying in the Matric Level Main Exam are required to pass a skill test (typing or stenography). Some exams such as the Section Officers, Investigators etc, are held separately and no prelims are held for them.
- What are the posts for which the SSC conducts exams and what are the required qualifications?
- What are the age limits and age relaxations for examinations conducted by SSC ?
- Scheme of SSC CGL Examination
- Scheme of SSC CGL (Tier-II) Examination
- SSC CHSL Exam 2016 – Skill Test again conduct for not appearing candidates on 27.11.2017