Policy on change of Examination Centre
Subject: Policy on change of Examination Centre.
Attention of the candidates is invited to the Notice dated 30.06.2017 on the above noted subject. It is again brought to the notice of the candidates that in accordance with the decision taken, the Commission shall not entertain and accede to any request for change of examination centre under any circumstance from the aspirant candidates appearing in various examinations conducted by the Commission.
Under Secretary (P&P-1)
- SSC Notification – Request to change of Examination Centre
- SSC CGL Exam (Tier-II) 2017 – Important Notice on 17.2.2018
- SSC Notice – Recruitment of Constable in Delhi Police – No Leakage of Question Paper
- Important Instruction / Advisory for Downloading the Admit Card in respect of Selection Post Examination, Phase VI-2018
- SSC Flash Message regarding Age and Educational Qualification for CHSLE, 2017