SSC Clarification on 23.2.2018 (CGLE Tier-II Exam)
The Staff Selection Commission has received a few screenshots in the afternoon of 23.2.2018 of Quantitative Ability (Paper-I) apparently taken on 21.2.2018 at around 12.30 PM belonging to a candidate namely Shri Sachin Chouhan (Roll No.2201281955).
These snapshots are being circulated after about 48 hours of completion of the CGLE (Tier-II) Examination, 2017 and appear to be manipulated and would have no significance on the sanctity of the examination.
Earlier also, at around 10.15 AM on 21.2.2018, the Commission received an information that some of the answer keys of Paper-I, to be held w.e.f. 10.30 AM on that day of the examination, were being circulated on the social media / e-mails. The Commission investigated into the matter and found that the claims were absolutely bogus and baseless. A complaint in this regard has already been lodged with the Crime Branch, Delhi Police.
There appears to be a concerted attempt by some mischievous elements to defame the Organisation.
Controller of Examination, SSC
- SSC CGL (Tier-II) Exam : Re-Examination on 9.3.2018
- SSC Notice on 15.2.2018 – ‘Deposit Money for Marks Increased’
- SSC CGL Exam (Tier-II) 2017 – Important Notice on 17.2.2018
- CGL Exam 2017 – Declaration of revised results on 11.01.2018 (List-1)
- CGL Exam 2017 – Declaration of revised results on 11.01.2018 (List-2)