SSC : Evaluation of Type – Dest Scripts
EVALUATION OF TYPE / DEST SCRIPTS (ENGLISH / HINDI)
NATURE OF MISTAKES
A. Full Mistakes : The following errors are treated as full mistakes :–
— For every omission of word/ figure.
— For every substitution of a wrong word /figure.
— For every addition of a word / figure not found in the passage.
B. Half Mistakes : The following errors are treated as half mistakes :–
(i) Spacing Errors : Where no space is provided between two words, e.g. ‘Ihope’ or undesired space is provided between the words or letters of a word e.g. hope I have, ‘I hxxave’.
(ii) For every spelling error committed by way of repetition, or addition or transposition or omission or substitution of a letter/letters, e.g. the word ‘spelling’ typed as ‘seeplings’ etc.
(iii) Wrong Capitalisation : Wrong use of capital letter for small letter and vice-versa. (This does not apply to Hindi typewriting scripts).
NOTE-1 : Any corrections made by pen or pencil are ignored and no credit is given to such corrections.
- SSC : Evaluation of Transcripts of Stenography Tests
- Crucial date for determining age limits for competitive examinations conducted in parts by the UPSC/SSC
- Download Call Letter for CHSL (10+2) EXAMINATION, 2016
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Office Attendants – Last date 7.12.2017
- SSC JHT, JT, HP Exam 2018 – Uploading Marks of Paper-1