SSC Steno Written Test 2017 Result with Cut-Off Marks
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017 – Declaration of Result of Written Examination to call candidates for Skill Test
Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2017 from 11-09-2017 to 14-09-2017 at various centres all over the country. Total 2,24,618 candidates appeared in the above Examination.
2. 8469 and 15004 candidates in order of their Roll Numbers are declared provisionally qualified for appearing in Skill Tests for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’, respectively, subject to their fulfilling all eligibility conditions. The cut–off marks fixed by the Commission in the Written Examination and availability of candidates under different categories are as under:-
List I: Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘C’
Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to SC-376, ST-38, OBC-1883, ExS-16, OH-09, VH-02 are also qualifying at UR standard). There is no tentative vacancy reported for VH category as on date. But cut-off for VH category has been fixed keeping in view the fact that VH candidates are eligible for the post of Steno Grade ‘C’.
List II: Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘D’
Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to SC-718, ST-99, OBC-3322, ExS-30, OH-29, VH-4 are also qualifying at UR standard).
3. Representations received from the candidates regarding tentative Answer Keys were carefully examined. Wherever the representations were found genuine, the same were revised, and the modified Answer Keys were used for evaluation.
4. The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserve categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. It is important for such candidates to note that they have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Number. If his/her actual category does not match, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases, if they face any such issue.
5. The schedule of Skill Test will be communicated by the Regional Offices later. Candidates are advised to follow the website of the Regional Offices concerned.
6. The Result of this Examination is available on the website of the Commission: www.ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be placed on the Commission’s website shortly.
- SSC STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE C & D ) EXAMINATION | MARKS, RESULTS & WRITE UP
- SSC Steno Group C & D 2017 – Written Exam Result Easy Search
- SSC Steno Group C and D – Result of Written Examination
- SSC Steno Examination 2017 – Declaration of Final Result
- SSC Annual Typewriting Skill Test 2017 – Result Declared – Check here